...

...

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Life is Always Complicated

And here is where pick up the story: life had settled into a pretty good pattern, the journey was good, the destination unknown. c.2013

Then, my brother in law became sick with brain cancer and passed away.  Life was pretty upside down for awhile.  So much sadness, so much healing, so much everything really.... c. 2013-2014

[insert lots of ups and downs here]

2014: I buy a house in the country, on an acre, in a small, small town...and a dog *sighhhh*. And some dirt bikes, knives, and guns. *whaa...?....i knooooww....sigh*
We had the summer of our lives. 2015

Now: fumbling towards normal-ish, maybe nothing really resembling normal, whatever. Praying as we go, that I survive the newest territory of all: parenting teenagers. BOY teenagers. 

Kids. Check.
Family. Check.
Career. Check.
House. Check.
Boyfriend. Check back later. Not a good time. 
Gratitude. Check. 

Not perfect, but damn...so damn close, lol. 
Just sayin, DM

4 comments:

  1. And you broke the fuck seal, so now I can swear all I want. I love you, TWM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one need be hampered by language--just remember no soap when the boys start swearing like their mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap, I missed a lot. Haven't been commenting on blogs in like forever. Did the disappearing act and...2 rambunctious dogs later, damn I'm glad I found you again. (Hugs) And I'm still not blogging a whole lot. Still around but...eh, life stays interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO, Dad, I went to press the *like* button on your comment...hahaha

    ReplyDelete