...

...

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

No CCW. Grace is an asshole. Rust Sucks :)

Nope, I have not yet taken my CCW/CPL class. I was scheduled to last month but car expenses made me postpone.

I'd have more time to write tonight if Grace [muttered in disgust] wasn't making everything impossible. Everything except paying attention to her, that is. I mean, it's really bad. I trip over her, I can't sit without her sitting ON me, if I move, she moves. If I blink, she blinks.

It's not that I don't love the attention loving whore dumb ass dog lonely puppy, it's just I already suffer from this vicious guilt cycle WHEN THE KIDS ARE HOME - the ones I gave birth to. I understand why she's clingy. She does not want to be alone all day, I get it. I really, really do. I had it solved for awhile.  Now I don't.

Readjusting sucks ass. Life isn't fair - I know. Didn't I tell you? Well, I should have, and now you know. Life is not fair. Bumpa's favorite [annoying] saying: Deal with it. I have stuff to do.

*ya, I never liked that answer either

I also gave myself slight burns where high powered rust remover spray somehow got JUST outside the edge of my gloves. Itches like a mother....

That thing, right there ^^^, is going to remain exactly as it is now. 
I really wanted to use it, like, at the range and stuff. It's so cool looking, if I could just get it cleaned up enough that it wasn't leaving cracked off rust pieces everywhere.....
*Hell no* is the answer to that.

And I cannot get my AR apart - apparently it takes strength. As in, more than I have.  I knew it would be tough, I watched Nate do it many times and he didn't make it look easy.  But I never had to do this by myself - he disassembled, I cleaned, we assembled. I had it solved for awhile. Now I don't.

Readjusting sucks ass. I'm dealing with it. 

(Yes, I think I'm clever. *wink*)

Just sayin'.


A preview of what I'm working on: 

My grandfather [not pictured, that is Jeff] was a very, very interesting [if questionably moral and unquestionably insane] man. I wish I could ask him questions. 
SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Like:
 Where did you get that^?  Why is the slide like that? 
Why did you stock pile so much ammo? 
Was it the zombies or the Koreans you found scarier? 
Why were there multiple weed whackers in the dishwasher when you died? 

But mostly: Did you always love guns or was your passion for weapons born out of necessity, perceived or real? 


1 comment:

  1. Uhhh I guess it never occurred to you to use some resources other than your memory of someone else doing a job eh. Copy and past this AR 15 field strip and clean you tube and choose from the 2000000000000000000000000 videos showing you exactly how to field strip an clean your rifle.

    Good Lord leave the poor dog crawl where she will--just because you have a lesbian dog doesn't mean you have to reject her, she is a pack animal and wants you to comfort her not just deal with her, though Bumps right, just deal with it. (bwahahahahaah) DM tell her t lay down somewhere where she can keep an eye on your skinny ass and when she does give her a treat--that's actually how you train a dog to do what you say.

    I have one of them thar ammo cases and it is full--why so much ammo? Because that shit ain't cheap so buy in bulk when you can find it on sale. why derust it?

    My step grandfather played piano in a whorehouse, i thought that was pretty cool--but I will match my bio grandfather with yours for insanity any day of the week--he was a player (not piano) before there was a name for them.

    Most combat veterans I know are uncomfortable if they do not have a few guns around the house, I think it comes from actually having bullets shot at you with deadly intent.

    And how the fuck does one fit a weed whacker into a dishwasher much less multiples of them?

    ReplyDelete