...

...

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

This is NOT the Post I Started

I started a post called "In Which DM Agrees to a Date"

But I didn't finish - I found myself rambling on and on about shooting and research and statistics and the lack of women at the ranges and I ... stopped.

I do remember where I was going with it and how it was leading to me going shooting with a new guy, but the kids are home, and Abby is over, so I ran out of time to edit, shorten, get back on track and write a proper post.

I will try to do that ....Friday? *shrugs* 

What do you mean "What about Nate?" 
I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, that's what. 
I literally don't and I'm not waiting around to find out anymore. I WON'T be writing much about it either because I don't want harsh, hateful emotions published on this blog.  I don't want to spew off crap I may regret - because at the end of the day, you don't know what you don't know. 

INSTEAD, I am forcing fun on my family whether they like it or not:

I could look at this picture all night. :) I love him. 



Abby is SUCH a good shot, it's CRAZY. I love it! When she turned to me with that smile and I asked her "Do you love it?" "I do. I LOVE IT." I nearly cried. 





You're right, mom, indoor ranges are fun! I love being right him.

Yes. Every time. Every time I feel the need to take this picture.  Again: *shrugs*


He was too busy for pictures.  
"I really like that you can measure your accuracy, mom. This is sweet." 
If he is trying to tell me that shooting a stuffed dinosaur off the hill at the Pit doesn't award any certificates, he is oh-so-wrong.

Just sayin, DM.

1 comment:

  1. We got into guns at about the same time, you were first but it wasn't long after I bought my first one, then a second, then returned the first because it was to light and then a third which is just right. If I weren't bald you could call me Goldilocks.

    Anytime you're ready I am good to go up against you with the 1911 at 30-40 feet.

    By the by whomever was shooting the rifle target with 3 in the black and the rest down to the right probably needs to adjust how much finger they have in the trigger guard.

    It is best for you to write about Nate and then fucking delete it before posting it. Now that you a gun gal the guys will be lining up, make them buy the ammo though.

    Have a good thanksgiving DM, I love you.

    Peace out.

    ReplyDelete