...

...

Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Skies Opened, Winter Fell Out

Winter arrived in Almont sometime this morning before I woke up.  And continued to arrive when I closed my eyes again, remembering I could sleep in.  It kept coming at 1 when I went for gas, milk, food, and smokes, just in case. It was still arriving at 2 when I snapped these pictures. 

If it ever feels comfortable enough to stop ARRIVING and just BE, I'll update the pictures after I dig myself out. 

The back.

The car - AFTER being cleared once.

Somewhere in this vicinity exists my coveted side yard.


And that will be the bane of my existence while Winter feels the need to stay: my driveway.

Just sayin, DM.

5 comments:

  1. Oh didn't I tell you that the Northern parts of Oakland, macomb and all of St. Clair county get three times the snow Detroit does----oops my bad. Bwahahahahaah!

    Oh practice BACKING INTO your driveway, makes it much easier to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in Lapeer County - the entrance sign says:
    "You better like snow."

    ReplyDelete
  3. UHhhhhhhhhhh yeah Lapeer county, now about backing into your driveway...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never gonna happen....
    I can however back out.

    ReplyDelete